What’s in the Kit?
- 3 Safe Space posters: Hang these in your store or establishment. This will provide a visible marker of your space as a safe space and increase visibility of DEI initiatives int he community.
- 100 tri-fold brochures: Hand these out to interested customers. The brochures will contain information on DEI, the safe space initiative, and provide links to additional resources.
- 50 Safe Space buttons
- 50 Safe Space enamel pins: Pins and Buttons are Intended for charitable fundraising, buttons and pins may be sold by the retailer. Net proceeds are meant to be donated to local charities and nonprofit organizations.
- “How To Set Up” Guide: This paper you are reading
About the Discount Code
The Safe Space Initiative for Retailers is intended to allow Friendly Local Game Stores (FLGS) to show their support for diversity, equity, and inclusion in their local communities and the gaming community as a whole.
When a retailer obtains a Gaming Safe Space Retailer Kit using the discount code, it is expected that the materials in the kit will be used for charity and visibility purposes. This is to say, the materials may be 1) given away as promotional items or 2) sold to raise funds for a DEI-oriented charity or nonprofit of the retailer’s choice.
How to get a Discount Code
- Navigate to the Discount Code for Fundraising page on this site or click on the “Get your Discount Code” button on this page.
- Fill out the form on this page.
- Check your email. Your discount code will be emailed to you shortly.
- Return to this site and click “Order a Kit”
- Enter your discount code in the text box before submitting your order.
How to Order without a Discount Code
To order a Gaming Safe Space Retailer Kit without a discount code, simply click the “Order a Kit” button on the left. Kits ordered without a discount code may be sold or used however the retailer desires.
Will contain watermarked images of the item in the kit